5. Your nickname is Jenny Jenn Poo Poo Pants – make up a story about how you got this name.
My name is Jenny Jenn Poo Poo Pants, this name was given to me due to my love of veggies. As all people know, if you eat too many veggies then you become fueled with veggie jet power. One day while visiting the Sea Cavern at WEM I propelled myself around the small cavern one too many times…..yadda yadda……..some fished died and some people passed out resulting in some head injuries. What can I say except “I’m strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach. I’m Jenny Jenn Poo Poo Pants, toot toot!”
6. Revenge: best served hot or cold?
I love revenge; however, I’m a bigger fan of Karma. Sometimes she’s late, but eventually she comes around. And she’s the biggest bitch I know.
7. You’ve just written the greatest novel the world has ever seen. What is the title of the novel and what is the third line of the second paragraph on page 96?
J2P3: Biography of the best guitar player in the world.
When I stepped on stage to play with Eric Clapton, Muddy Waters, the artist formerly known as Prince, Dave Mustaine, Kirk Hammett, Randy Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Janick Gers, Adrian Smith and the famous Bruttis Jaguttis that’s when I knew that I had made it.
8. In the giant salad bowl of life, which vegetable are you?
I am most definitely a tomato. Good straight from the fridge like an apple, sliced or diced in any dish, cold or hot everyone likes me in some form or another.
9. You’re going to be reincarnated when you die. Based on your current life, what do you come back as?
I would come back as a cougar so that I could stalk everyone that ever did me wrong, grab them by the throat and watch as they’re air supply is slowly cut off. So I’m evil, get over it.
10. Why are barns red?
Barns are red because in the old days nothing was wasted when they butchered their animals for their food supply. They weren’t careless with their livestock like these days. Red barns make people happy to know that nothing went to waste. And who doesn’t like red?