If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and at All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bookworms (Revisited)
- How often do you read for pleasure? I try to read on my breaks and at lunch during the week. On the weekends, I usually end up having a nice hot bubble bath each day and soaking for an hour with a good book.
- Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I just finished The Devil's Rooming House and am about to start The Coke Machine (I loves me some nonfiction).
- Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? If so, which ones? No, although last year I subscribed to Shape.
- Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader? I've never tried an e-reader but my eyes have enough trouble staring at a regular computer screen so much already. I love the feel of the paper in my fingers.
- How often do you go to the bookstore? About once or twice a month but usually to just look around. I try to watch my pennies and get most of books (and dvd's) from my local library.
- Do you read at the gym? Back when I first went to the gym when I was in university, I'd read a magazine on the recumbent bike. Now, I stick to my treadmill at home and watch TV or walk outside and might listen to music.
- Have you ever been a member of a book club? No but I'd like to. However, its hard to find one that likes nonfiction as much as I do or wants to focus just on the classics.
- Do you wear glasses when you read? I have to read glasses all the time so ... yes. :)
- Has anyone read the Hunger Games? I haven't but probably will one of these days. I'm usually late to these sorts of trends.
- What is your favorite thing about reading? I find it very relaxing and love the feeling of learning while enjoying myself. Plus its great to escape into a completely different world if even for only an hour or so.
Now it’s your turn! Happy Monday!